Are you looking for a 6 month internship abroad to specialize in E-Commerce? We offer a rewarding internship with a steep learning curve in the Netherlands. Next to this, we can also offer you a room in our YourSurprise guest house.
We’re looking for native speakers with excellent verbal and written skills in the following languages: Dutch, Flemish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Spanish, Italian, Polish, German and French.
We are YourSurprise, a fast growing online gift shop. We offer more than 2500 different items to personalize. Our young and innovative company is based on an island in the southwest of the Netherlands, in Zierikzee to be precise. Amsterdam is a two-hour drive away. Rotterdam, Antwerp and Breda are one hour away and the North Sea is only 5 minutes from our premises.
We are an international team of almost 400 people. We produce gifts in large quantities for our B2B customers, but especially single gifts for our private customers. In short, from a grandmother ordering for her granddaughter to a company such as Coca-Cola, everyone can find a gift to suit their wishes.
Would you enjoy making us better known?
We are looking for an E-Commerce Intern. Someone who feels comfortable in a fast-growing e-commerce organisation and is excited to help us conquer the world! Our ambitions are high. Our philosophy is: we can always do better. We love people who can give us a fresh perspective! Are you open, energetic, creative, enthusiastic, flexible, independent and do you also have a good sense of humor? Are you passionate about online marketing and a native speaker of one of languages mentioned above? Then we would love to hear from you!
What you will be doing
Your job is to search for new markets, customers, competitors, opportunities, concepts and offers for our B2C and/or B2B customers. During your internship you will be offered the chance to work on, research and often even implement your ideas, which allows you to also actually see your work in action! We would love to work together to create a fitting assignment and provide you with a fun internship. We are looking to improve and further develop our international websites on many different fronts
- Creating Adwords campaigns;
- Creating brand awareness through social media;
- Improving our organic position in Google;
- Improving our website in your native language;
- Creating content for the website;
- Establishing collaborations in your native language and country.
Who are you?
- You need to be connected to an international Bachelor or Master Degree (university)
- Hands-on young professionals, that really what to make a difference during their internship;
- Someone with a passion for new media and online marketing;
- You are focused on great results and really want to achieve something during your internship;
- You can work in a team and can create enthusiasm in others;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both your native language and English;
- You are independent, eager to learn, flexible and are prepared to take on responsibility.
Would you like to come and live in the beautiful province of Zeeland for a few months and have an enriching experience? You can apply via this link, by clicking on "Apply here". Please attach your CV and cover letter in English.