Customer lead Germany
You are the leader of our German Customer Service Team and the right hand of are Customer Service Teamlead. You are responsible for al our German speaking countries in Europe. You work with your team in order to exceed customer expectations every single day. You love training colleagues to better assist customers and understand that you are able to do so only if you put in hard work yourself also.
About the role:
- you listen to our customers and derive new ideas to improve the team and company as a whole, making our customers even happier;
- you act quickly in the event of an incident and find the best solution for our customers, for instance, if we find out that our shipping agent is experiencing delays;
- you are able to assist customers politely, efficiently and in a personal, friendly manner through various forms of communication;
- you are able to find the perfect mix between advising and inspiring customers as well as handling complaints;
- you are able to create a schedule, which continuously changes depending on the number of orders coming in;
- you are an expert when it comes to numbers, can create number updates for your team and are able to translate these into concrete action;
- you are able to teach new colleagues everything about our way of working;
- you can ensure that we can take pride in our NPS score, which we use to measure our customer satisfaction.
Where you’ll work:
Our Customer Service team is the company’s eyes and ears. They help our customers with their questions, offer advice and resolve any issues in a friendly, personal manner by phone, email and chat. All customer input is communicated internally in order to continually improve ourselves and our company.
You will join a young, diverse team of 25 colleagues. We aim to assist customers in their native language, which means that our team consists of various nationalities. We’re a tight-knit team that often has a tasty treat to share. If all of this sounds good to you, you’re the perfect match for this cool department.
What’s in it for you:
- travel allowance for travel by car and public transport;
- a collective pension plan, for when you retire;
- 25 days of leave (based on a 40-hour work week) and 8% of your gross annual salary as holiday allowance;
- delicious lunch (at a low cost) and fresh fruit every day;
- endless cuddles from the sweetest office dog ever;
- a chance to join the YourSurprise sports club and use the campus gym, enjoy fun parties, hang out on Friday afternoons with a drink and join us for the annual weekend away with the entire company. Only if you want to, of course.
- you have a strong sense of responsibility and are the main point of contact for our Dutch colleagues;
- you are available for 32-40 hours per week (including evenings and weekend if necessary);
- you have a minimum of 3 years of experience related to customer service at MBO (secondary vocational education) level;
- you are fluent in both written and spoken Dutch, English and German;
- you are able to switch effortlessly between various methods of communication;
- you are decisive and action-oriented;
- you are positive, social and enjoy taking the lead in improving your colleagues’ performance;
- you are eager to learn and wish to keep developing yourself and your skills.