Customer lead International
We usually respond within a day
You are the Customer Lead of our International Customer Service team and the right hand of our Customer Service Team lead. You are responsible for the customer contact in 26 web shops. You work with your team in order to exceed customer expectations every single day. You love training colleagues to better assist customers and understand that you are able to do so only if you put in hard work yourself also.
What will you be doing as a Customer Lead at YourSurprise?
- you listen to our customers and derive new ideas to improve the team and company as a whole, making our customers even happier;
- you act quickly in the event of an incident and find the best solution for our customers, for instance, if we find out that our shipping agent is experiencing delays;
- you are able to assist customers politely, efficiently and in a personal, friendly manner through various forms of communication;
- you are able to find the perfect mix between advising and inspiring customers as well as handling complaints;
- you are able to create a schedule, which continuously changes depending on the number of orders coming in;
- you are an expert when it comes to numbers, can create number updates for your team and are able to translate these into concrete action;
- you are able to teach new colleagues everything about our way of working;
- you can ensure that we can take pride in our NPS score, which we use to measure our customer satisfaction.
Who are your future colleagues?
Our Customer Service team is the company’s eyes and ears. They help our customers with their questions, offer advice and resolve any issues in a friendly, personal manner by phone, email and chat. All customer input is communicated internally in order to continually improve ourselves and our company.
You will join a young, diverse team of 25 colleagues. We aim to assist customers in their native language, which means that our team consists of various nationalities. We’re a tight-knit team that often has a tasty treat to share. If all of this sounds good to you, you’re the perfect match for this cool department.
What can we offer you?
- travel allowance for travel by car and public transport;
- a collective pension plan, for when you retire;
- 25 days of leave (based on a 40-hour work week) and 8% of your gross annual salary as holiday allowance;
- delicious lunch (at a low cost) and fresh fruit every day;
- access to Open-Up an online platform with specialists who provide physical and mental health;
- a chance to join the YourSurprise sports club and use the campus gym, enjoy fun parties, hang out on Friday afternoons with a drink and join us for the annual weekend away with the entire company. Only if you want to, of course;
- Endless cuddles of our company dogs.
Who are you?
- you have a strong sense of responsibility and are the main point of contact for our colleagues in the international customer service team;
- you are available for 32-40 hours per week (including evenings and weekend if necessary);
- you have a minimum of 3 years of experience related to customer service at MBO (secondary vocational education) level;
- you are fluent in both written and spoken Dutch and English;
- you are able to switch effortlessly between various methods of communication;
- you are decisive and action-oriented;
- you are positive, social and enjoy taking the lead in improving your colleagues’ performance;
- you are eager to learn and wish to keep developing yourself and your skills;
- Full-time position (40 hours)
- Customer Service
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Company gymFilled with all the work-out machines and tools you can imagine. If you are part of YourSurprise, you have unlimited access.
BistroThe heart of the Campus where we come together, enjoy parties and, most importantly of all enjoy delicious meals prepared by our Chef Leo.
Recharge roomsOur recharge rooms offer the perfect space for some "me" time to recharge your battery.
YourSurprise GuesthouseWe have a guesthouse for our international colleagues, right in the heart of Zierikzee.
What we do?
You may already know that we create personalised gifts, but we do much more than that. Giving and receiving gifts isn't just about the gift itself, but about the message behind it. The feeling. It's the thought that counts. All of this, along with the timing of the gifting moment are what makes it so special for the recipient.
We help our customers to create these special moments. We use our (social media) channels and websites to give people ideas. We offer online tools to bring those ideas to life quickly and easily. And we're here for them, even if things go wrong.
YourSurprise is an international operating online giftshop, specialised in personalised gifts. We are active in 28 countries and try to reach our customers through 29 independent YourSurprise websites. All gifts are made and shipped from the beautiful town of Zierikzee.
Customer lead International
Loading application form
Already working at YourSurprise?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.