Do you love online marketing and E-Commerce? Are you always striving for the best commercial performance? Do you love to do deep-dive data analysis to come up with new growth opportunities? Are you comfortable in a fast-growing e-commerce organisation and excited to help us to spread a little happiness all over the world with personalised gifts? Then we are looking for you! Our ambitions are high and if yours are too, this could be a perfect match.
As a region lead you are responsible for the financial growth of a group of countries (region). You are proactively looking at market trends, competitor developments, and most important the data analytics / performance of our website. You are confident with KPI’s like ROAS, MOAS, revenue growth and margin optimization. You are constantly searching for new growth opportunities!
About the role:
- You are responsible for the financial performance of a group of countries (region) with KPI's like Revenue growth, Margin growth, ROAS, MOAS and Channel mix;
- You analyse the financial performance and trends of your countries on a daily basis and formulate opportunities for growth for you and the content marketeers;
- You prepare a financial forecast (growth plan) for the countries in your region, with the input of the content marketeers;
- You are on top of competitor developments and trends, and our competitive position;
- You are sharp on upcoming calendar events for your region and be aware that websites are up-to-date;
- You are responsible for innovating with shipping and payment solutions per country, and measure the performance of these solutions;
- You are responsible for the pricing level of our assortment in your region;
- You measure and analyse NPS scores and formulate points of improvement;
- You analyse the performance of our assortment in terms of bestsellers and identify opportunities for the content marketers to optimize the website;
- You approach new potential partners like affiliates, influencers or other local partners;
- You discuss opportunities for new gifts and new designs with the responsible team, based on the performance of our assortment;
- You work together with channel owners to determine the performance of a channel and identify opportunities for growth.
Where you’ll work:
You will become part of the E-Commerce team, which is an international team consisting of 45 marketeers and with more than 10 different nationalities. You work closely together with other region leads, channel owners (like SEA, SEO, Email) and the content marketeers of your region.
What's in it for you?
- Travel allowance for car and public transport;
- A collective pension plan, for when you retire;
- 25 days of holiday leave (based on a 40 hour work week) and 8% of your gross annual salary as holiday allowance;
- Delicious homemade lunch and fresh fruit everyday;
- a chance to join the YourSurprise sports club and use the campus gym, enjoy fun parties, hang out on Friday afternoons with a drink and join us for the annual weekend away with the entire company. Only if you want to, of course.
- You have an associate- or bachelor degree;
- Affinity with online marketing and E-Commerce;
- You are good with numbers and love to dive into data;
- You are constantly looking for opportunities for growth;
- You have a commercial mindset;
- You can lose yourself in analyzing data and will not stop until you find a solution;
- You have a proactive attitude and are able to set priorities on a daily basis;
- You are able to communicate well and work together in a constructive way with content marketeers.