Do you love online marketing? Are you a native speaker from Sweden and enthusiastic about writing all different kinds of online content? Are you comfortable in a fast-growing e-commerce organisation and excited to help us to spread a little happiness all over the world with personalised gifts. Then we are looking for you! Our ambitions are high and if yours are too, this could be a perfect match. As content specialist you are responsible for 1 or several websites from YourSurprise. You generate written content for our website and are constantly optimizing your website based on relevant customer- and data insights.
What will you be doing as a Digital Content Marketeer at YourSurprise?
- You analyse the website performance on KPI's like sessions, conversion, bounce, revenue growth and margin growth;
- You are responsible for translating content for your website from Dutch / English to your own language;
- You optimize the webshop with new relevant content, based on conversion rates, article performance and bounce rates;
- You optimize the webshop with new and relevant content that comes available from other teams (e.g. new gifts, visuals, blogs, gift specifications);
- You prepare the website for big moments like Christmas, Mother's day, but also for small moments like birthdays and marriage and of course all other giving moments that are special for your country;
- You improve your website when you have broken links, URL's or bad performing landing pages;
- You inspire the channel specialists with the knowledge of your country and help them with the right content to optimize the quality of their campaigns;
- You help channel owners and the region lead by finding new partner opportunities like affiliates, influencers or other local partners;
- You work together with other content marketeers, the channel owners and a region lead that is financially responsible for a group of countries;
- You make short and long term plans to optimize the content of your webshop.
Who are your future colleagues?
You will become part of the e-commerce team, which is an international team consisting of 45 marketeers and with more than 10 different nationalities. You work closely together with other content marketeers, channel owners (like SEA, SEO, Email) and a region lead who is responsible for the financial growth of your region.
What can we offer you?
- A great salary;
- A full-time position (40 hours)
- When you are an expat, we will help with housing and get you completely installed in the Netherlands;
- Travel allowance for car and public transport;
- A collective pension plan, for when you retire;
- 25 days of holiday leave (based on a 40 hour work week) and 8% of your gross annual salary as holiday allowance;
- Delicious lunch and fresh fruit everyday;
- A chance to join the YourSurprise sports club and use the campus gym, enjoy fun parties, hang out on Friday afternoons with a drink and join us for the annual weekend away with the entire company. Only if you want to, of course.
Who are you?
- You have an associate- or bachelor's degree;
- Affinity with online marketing and e-commerce;
- You have a hands-on mentality and like to get things done;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both your native language and English;
- You understand the performance metrics and like to do web analyses;
- You have a creative mind;
- You are independent, eager to learn and are prepared to take on responsibilities;
- You are progressive, independent, punctual and precise.